Here are summaries of the five most widely read stories this week on Africa Private Equity News.
1. South Africa: Vuna Partners acquires 80% stake in logistics company
Vuna Partners Fund I, managed by Vuna Partners, announced its acquisition of an 80% equity stake in 4PL Group, with the remaining 20% shareholding held by the management of 4PL Group.
Headquartered in Pretoria, 4PL Group is an integrated supply chain company with a national and int...